REGO High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators 597F Series
- Product description: High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators 597F Series
High Pressure Industrial / Commercial Pounds-to-Pounds Regulators 597F Series
ApplicationDesigned to reduce propane gas container pressure down to between 3 and 100 PSIG. Ideal for liquid or vapor service, they can be used in a variety of applications including salamander heaters, weed burning torches, fish cookers, tar pot heaters, and other industrial type services.
- Provides high capacity performance at a reasonable price.
- Suitable for both liquid and vapor service.
- Compact design provides for easy installation.
- Negative or indirect acting design provides for excellent performance when needed most – in cold weather, when tank pressures are lowest and system demands are highest.
- Consistent delivery pressure, especially in cold weather, helps assure maximum performance from the second stage regulator.
- Can be readily fitted with a pressure gauge in the 1/4” F.NPT port.
- Molded diaphragm provides an o-ring like seal between the body and the bonnet.
- Fully painted in brilliant red for complete corrosion protection.
- Available in four adjustable ranges for maximum performance.
- Bonnet and body are assembled in the USA using the unique, patented RegULok™ Seal System.
Valve Seat Discs Resilient Rubber
Diaphragms Integrated Fabric and Synthetic Rubber
Adjusting Screw Brass
- Cloud, AI, and 5G Are Already Reshaping the Oil and Gas Indu2020-07-29
- Featured Technology: Rosemount 3051S Pressure Transmitter2020-05-26
- Invitation Application of 127th Contain fair2020-05-25
- The 127th Canton Fair to be Postponed2020-05-25
- 127th Canton Fair scheduled online from June 15 to 24th2020-05-25
Add: NO 285, CHANGJIANG MIDDLE ROAD,ZHONGLOU AREA,CHANGZHOU