Fisher 657 and 667 Diaphragm Actuators
- Product description: Fisher™ 657 and 667 Diaphragm Actuators
Fisher 657 and 667 actuators are designed to provide dependable on/off or throttling operation of control valves. These spring-opposed diaphragm actuators position the valve plug in the valve in response to varying controller or valve positioner pneumatic output signals. The 657 actuator is direct-acting, while the 667 is reverse-acting.
ActuationSpring-return, LinearCertificationsSIL capable, ATEX, CUTR, PEDControl TypeOn/Off, ThrottlingOperating TemperatureCryogenic, Low Temperature, Standard Temperature, High TemperaturePower SourcePneumatic, ManualValve TypeAngle Valve, Globe ValveOther ConfigurationsContact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
- Cloud, AI, and 5G Are Already Reshaping the Oil and Gas Indu2020-07-29
- Featured Technology: Rosemount 3051S Pressure Transmitter2020-05-26
- Invitation Application of 127th Contain fair2020-05-25
- The 127th Canton Fair to be Postponed2020-05-25
- 127th Canton Fair scheduled online from June 15 to 24th2020-05-25
Add: NO 285, CHANGJIANG MIDDLE ROAD,ZHONGLOU AREA,CHANGZHOU